Noēsis is proud to put out a call for papers for our Spring 2018 issue: Noēsis XIX. We encourage all undergraduate students from a Canadian university to submit their best papers for publication.
The deadline to submit a paper is November 12th, 2017 at midnight. Submissions can be uploaded below or sent to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure your document adheres to the following guidelines:
- Submission is prepared for blind review (see our document, "Preparing for Blind Review" for more information).
- Submission is under 5,000 words long.
- Submission is a .pdf, .doc, or .docx file.
In addition, please include the following information on a separate cover page:
- Your full name
- The title of the submitted paper
- The word count of the paper
- Your Major and year of study.
- An email address where we can reach you
If you have any questions, feel free to email us or fill out the contact form.
SUBMIT YOUR PAPER