Noēsis is proud to put out a call for papers for our second issue of our 2018 volume: Noēsis XIX. We encourage all undergraduate students from a Canadian university to submit their best papers for publication.
The deadline to submit a paper is January 21st, 2018 at midnight. Submissions can be uploaded below or sent to our email address at email@example.com.
Please ensure your document adheres to the following guidelines:
- Submission is on a philosophical topic or else contains substantive philosophical content or methodology (for example, a paper approaching economic theories of rationality from a philosophical perspective).
- Submission has received an A-range grade (although it is strongly recommended that even such papers be revised and expanded prior to submission).
- Submission is prepared for blind review (see our document, "Preparing for Blind Review" for more information).
- Submission is under 5,000 words long.
- Submission is a .pdf, .doc, or .docx file.
In addition, please include the following information on a separate cover page:
- Your full name
- The title of the submitted paper
- The word count of the paper
- Your Major and year of study.
- An email address where we can reach you
If you have any questions, feel free to email us or fill out the contact form.
Submissions are now closed for the 19th volume of Noēsis.