Noēsis Is currently hiring junior editors to work on the 20th edition of Noēsis during the 2018-2019 academic year. Junior editors are typically first or second year philosophy students, who are interested in gaining experience in philosophy.
The duties and tasks of a junior editor are including but not limited to:
- Be present for all Noēsis related meetings,
- Collaborate with authors and senior editors a paper for publication in the Journal.
- Participate in the selection process of papers for the Journal.
- Attend and assist in the organization of Noēsis related events.
- Assist with copy editing of the Journal.