Noēsis Is currently hiring junior editors to work on the 20th edition of Noēsis during the 2018-2019 academic year. Junior editors are typically first or second year philosophy students, who are interested in gaining experience in philosophy.
The duties and tasks of a junior editor are including but not limited to:
- Be present for all Noēsis related meetings,
- Collaborate with authors and senior editors a paper for publication in the Journal.
- Participate in the selection process of papers for the Journal.
- Attend and assist in the organization of Noēsis related events.
- Assist with copy editing of the Journal.
JUNIOR EDITOR APPLICATION
To apply for a junior editor position with Noēsis , fill out the form below and include an attachment of your resume.
Applications are due by September 24th, 2018 at midnight
If you have any questions, feel free to email us or fill out the contact form.