Noēsis is currently hiring senior editors to work on the 21st edition of Noēsis during the 2019-2020 academic year.
The duties and tasks of a senior editor are including but not limited to:
- Be present for all Noēsis related meetings,
- Collaborate with authors and other senior editors on approximately two papers for the Journal.
- Participate in the selection process of papers for the Journal.
- Attend and assist in the organization of Noēsis related events.
SENIOR EDITOR APPLICATION
To apply for a senior editor position with Noēsis, complete the following steps.
(1) Download and complete the application or fill out the form below.
(2) Submit the form, or send the the completed application along with a writing sample to email@example.com. The writing sample should be a recent paper in philosophy.
Applications are due by Sunday, October 6th, 2019 at midnight.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us or fill out the contact form.