Noēsis is currently hiring editors to work on the 23rd edition of Noēsis during the 2021-2022 academic year.
The duties and tasks of a editor are including but not limited to:
- Be present for all Noēsis related meetings.
- Collaborate with other senior editors and authors on approximately two papers for the Journal.
- Participate in the selection process of papers for the Journal.
- Attend and assist in the organization of Noēsis related events
(Note that while this application asks about your location for the 2021-2022 school year, being in Toronto is not a requirement as it stands.)
To apply for the editor position with Noēsis, please complete the following steps.
(1) Fill out the form below.
(2) Attach a writing sample to the form and submit. Your writing sample should be a recent paper in philosophy that you take to be your most polished work.
Applications are due by June 6, 2021 by midnight.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us or fill out the contact form.