Noēsis Is currently hiring senior editors to work on the 20th edition of Noēsis during the 2018-2019 academic year.
The duties and tasks of a senior editor are including but not limited to:
- Be present for all Noēsis related meetings,
- Collaborate with authors and other senior editors on approximately two papers for the Journal.
- Participate in the selection process of papers for the Journal.
- Attend and assist in the organization of Noēsis related events.
SENIOR EDITOR APPLICATION
To apply for a senior editor position with Noēsis , complete the following steps.
(1) Download and complete the application or fill out the form below.
(2) Submit the form, or send the the completed application along with a writing sample to email@example.com. The writing sample should be a recent paper in philosophy.
Applications are due by May 14th, 2018 at midnight
If you have any questions, feel free to email us or fill out the contact form.